ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Abstract submission module will be online soon
Deadline for the Abstract Submission: January 17th, 2014
Announcement for the Abstract Acceptance: January 31st, 2014
- Abstracts may be submitted via internet only via online submission module.
- Abstracts submitted via mail and via fax will be counted as invalid.
- Abstracts should be prepared in English.
- The authors should select the main categories as listed below:
- Title should be short, explanatory and not more than 10 words.
- Authors’ names, surnames, institutes, addresses, and e-mail addresses should be mentioned on the “Authors’ Part”.
- Abstract text may not be longer than 200 words.
- All speakers of invited sessions will have 30 minutes (25 presentation + 5 discussion) to give their presentation.
- All speakers of contributed sessions will have 20 minutes (15 presentation + 5 discussion) to give their presentation.
- Presenters should hand their abstracts over to Speakers’ Ready Room at least 4 hours prior to presentation or the day before, for early morning sessions.
- Papers should be presented by using audiovisual aids, computers or video players.
- Registration is required for publication of the abstracts in the abstract book / CD.
- Important note: Each presenting author can present at most 2 abstracts.